Today is the day that I start, I have been lazy for too long and I have made all the excuses in the world but it has to start sometime and now is better than any time before and anytime to come.
- I no longer sleep well
- I am loosing concentration at work
- My eating patterns are unstable
- I cannot control what I eat
- Cravings are driving me crazy
- I’m in danger or not fitting into suits
- My immune systems isn’t as strong as it used to be
- I am out of breath more often
- Constant headaches
I should have done this years ago when I tried the gym workouts but couldn’t stick with it and I’m going to try again. I have to get a food right otherwise none of it is going to work, I have make a habit of exercise otherwise it is in vain.
- Weight: 92 Kg
- Pants Size: 36/38 Inches 92/98 cm
- Waist (belly button): 106 cm
- Chest: 105 cm
The area that worries me the most is by waist, this has to drop or my health risks will continue.
I will start today, not by drastic exercise or a fad diet, but by just saying that today is the day that I have to begin.