Who would have thought that living together would have been so hard, well most people I guess I just didn’t think about it. I probably should have I don’t know why I thought that it would have been easy, living out of each other pockets was never going to be easy, I realised this at the point when we started commenting on each others toilet habits, that’s about when it got a bit much.
I’m not used to the routine either that she has, so regimented so routine. It leaves little to be flexible with the little time that I do have to do what I want. There are many things that I have found out that I would like to share with you now.
- I didn’t know that pillows also existed for decoration. I thought that beds served a practical purpose and since no one has seen it yet decoration seems useless.
- Beds need to be tucked in a military fashion otherwise it is not made
- House cleaning must be done at 7am on a Saturday morning.
- Gardening is meant to be fun
- ‘You’re the man’ is meant to he a sufficient reason for almost everything
It’s not that I’m complaining, it is that I’ve never segmented duties to gender classification, but it seems the I’m relegated to the garden work and she to the house work.
I don’t know if it has been the years of nagging and negative comments, but I’m just very cynical of her now. Or am I too emotional that I take comments that she said too personal. Who knows.